How to deal with short temper

Hi Friends,

I am new to this site. Iam a married women working in a private concern. My husband is a very soft natured & loving person. My only problem is i am getting angry frequently. can any one help me to come out of this problem. I will be grateful if any one help me in this regard. All your suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
vijayalakshmi

Hi viji,

Half the problem is solved, once you realised your mistake.. Whenever your are getting angry you pls foresee the problems that will be caused by the anger.

you said your husband is soft and loving person. So pls just don't spoil your wife with you anger.

Don't forget to think about the past, what are all the thing you lost becuase of your anger.

Try going to yoga class and spend sometime yourself alone in natural environment and thing about the life..

i think that, surely this will help you,.

saranyaraj

Yuva's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
hi viji..
wen ever u r getting angry, just control yrself and start count the numbers wit out speaking anything... it ll reduce d angry little bit then think about nice moments tat u spent and hold d memories for a while.. surely u ll come out..

to avoid, pl try to do meditation ,, it ll give u a power to decrease d temper...

Important Announcements!

Latest Posts

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.