Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
It's easy to do your own nails at home, here are some ways to make it easier.
- Bowl of Luke warm water, 2-3 drops of Ammonia, Hydrogen peroxide, Dettol or any other antiseptic, any shampoo
- Nail polish remover, Top and Base coat
- Cuticle pusher (preferably orange stick)
- Nail clippers or scissors.
- Clear & colored nail polish.
- Cotton pads & towel
- Nail brush, Filer or Emery board, Buffer
- Massage creams or oil
- Cuticle remover or oil
In addition to this for spa pedicure or treatments we can add Special things
- Paraffin wax for cracked heels
- Moisturizing packs and orange peel