how to eat flax seeds

i had tried eating flax seeds, but i don't like the taste, i don't know how to eat flax seed correctly. pls help me. I just had it raw only. whats the other way of eating thee seeds ?

friends pls reply me .. is anyone eating flax seed if so how you are eating pls share me, i heared that eating flax seed help to reduce weight.

vaanya

Friends's of Penmai
hi

yes it is right flax seed helps 2 reduce weight and cholesterol .i bought from nilgiris , flax powder we can mix with wheat flour while preparing chappathi.

try that

vaanya

rthilag

Friends's of Penmai
Hi,
I add flax seeds in two ways. Dry roast the flax seeds for few seconds. Roasting is similar to roasting Sesame seeds ( Ellu in tamil). Allow it to cool and grind it into fine powder. Store this in air tight container
1. Mix about 2 tablespoons of flax seed powder with required amount of honey. You can have this once in a day
2. Mix 50 gm of flax seed powder with 200 gm of wheat flour. Use the mixed flour to make chapathis.
Flax seeds is a good source of Omega 3 for vegetarians.

Last edited:
hi

yes it is right flax seed helps 2 reduce weight and cholesterol .i bought from nilgiris , flax powder we can mix with wheat flour while preparing chappathi.

try that

vaanya
thank you for your reply vaanya! will try mixing with wheat flour. Can you please tell the ratio, it will be helpful for me.

Re: Top answerers contest - November Month !!!

How to eat flax seeds :

I used to include flax seed powder in cakes, biscuits and idli podi ( gun powder ).
Roast and ground the flax seeds. Sprinkle the powdered seeds in poriyal, dosa...