how to get pink lips

beula

Commander's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Daily apply beetroot juice/beetroot in your lips so that to change colour.

lali

Commander's of Penmai
Check your hb level with doctor, people with anemia i.e low haemoglobin level also faces dark lips problem.

Also did you developed the habit of drinking tea recently, it may also results in darkening the lips. Try to wash your lips perfectly after sipping tea.

Brush your lips also, it helps to remove the dead skin and helps to remove the discoloration due to tea etc...

All the process takes time to get back to your old pink lips. so try it atelast for a month.

I know everybody looks for pink lips. I like them myself but you can't just change your complexion. Is it? But for the pink, natural lips, I use Oriflame Beauty Triple Core Lipstick. And it's quite essential.[h=5][/h]

Home Remedy for Chapped lips• It is common that our lips are chapped during winter or on very hot day. Use almond oil duirng bed time. This rehydrate yourlips and will soften the lips.• Use can also apply ghee on your lips at night.