How to get Rid of Small Spots on Face - Pls help penmaites

snofy

Friends's of Penmai
Dear friends,

I am getting lot of small spots on face, i don't know what to do. suggest any natural methods.

NB: these are not pimples.

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Re: Pls help penmaites

Hi Snofy!

How are you?? I suggest to go for some home remedies here..

Use any moisture based lotion in the night and after bath. Apply Cabbage paste on your face once or twice a week. Use olive or mustard, or coconut oil before one hour for your bath. This will reduce your small Spots.

Take 2-3 teaspoons of rice powder and mix it in orange juice (sufficient amt so that you get a smooth paste).apply it all over your face and neck and let it dry. Wash it off with orange juice itself. It makes your skin glow, acts against Spots, also removes black and white heads if any as rice powder is a good scrub..[I found this one too good...does miracles in days!!]

Apply curd in face to overcome spots and then wash with cold water.

Lot of Small Spots?!! If you are not certain, see a dermatologist and do not try to treat the rash at home!!

Dear friends,

I am getting lot of small spots on face, i don't know what to do. suggest any natural methods.

NB: these are not pimples.

snofy

Friends's of Penmai
Re: Pls help penmaites

Hi Snofy!

How are you?? I suggest to go for some home remedies here..

Use any moisture based lotion in the night and after bath. Apply Cabbage paste on your face once or twice a week. Use olive or mustard, or coconut oil before one hour for your bath. This will reduce your small Spots.

Take 2-3 teaspoons of rice powder and mix it in orange juice (sufficient amt so that you get a smooth paste).apply it all over your face and neck and let it dry. Wash it off with orange juice itself. It makes your skin glow, acts against Spots, also removes black and white heads if any as rice powder is a good scrub..[I found this one too good...does miracles in days!!]

Apply curd in face to overcome spots and then wash with cold water.

Lot of Small Spots?!! If you are not certain, see a dermatologist and do not try to treat the rash at home!!

i am fine karti. these are small spots like verkuru . not rashes. thanks for the guidance.

hi...

take tomato or potato. rub the areas of spots with the slices of tomoto or potato. the cooling effect of these vegetable helps to remove spots on your face. you can do this 2 times in a day. it is an effective and quick remedy to remove spots on your face.

girija chandru

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
small spots appear because of internal heat, they say....

1) keep your body cool.
2) avoid bottle drinks
3) apply milk on face early morning. leave it for 5 minutes. wash.
4) at nights, apply,coocnut oil + olive oil.. leave it for 10 minutes. wash.
5) do not apply creams from shops...
6) use soap which has got less/no chemicals. (pears/dove/chandrika/hamam preferably).