how to guide my children?

narayani80

Commander's of Penmai
I am a mom of teenagers (one boy and a girly) they are so much naughty and can't control them.

How to make them behave properly and get good in studies. Please help me.

Hello Mrs.Narayani

I saw your msg.. Its Common nowadays.. Ask them what their aim is and ask them do some Goal chart and make them realise what they should do now to achieve their goal..

Jus try this

With prayers
Swathika Balaji

chitrakumar

Friends's of Penmai
hm nice tips swasthika. Every children has some talents within them, we have to discover it and let him know.

Just make them with you while you are reading newspapers, books etc. Make them to read it. Book are the best to change the habits.

narayani80

Commander's of Penmai
thanks Swathika and chitra. Actually they are watching TV for more time than reading or playing physical games. How to make them to play physical games or to read instead of simply watching TV programs like Chutti TV, cartoons etc.

cutegeetha

Friends's of Penmai
Television is neither good nor bad in itself. Certainly some of the programmes are poor. There are also many excellent programmes available - documentaries on wild-life, travel shows, etc. To make your child to avoid viewing the channels first we should also avoid to watch movies or serials.

Try to view and make them view Animal planet, discover, CNN news etc. This cannot be done in a day you need patience to change it. It may take them for a week to even a month.

Just look at their activities and do engage them in health activities like the puzzles,brain activities and the sports activities.These things create and learn a teen patience and peace.You may try and have experience.