How to handle my husband?

suji

Here is my situation and i am expecting a positive solutions for this,

I married to him before 3 years. and my problem with him is that, he is totally ignoring my parents and avoiding me to go to my mothers home. He is telling me that you are married to me then why you need to go to your mothers home.

I just hate him because of this reason only (otherwise he is a good guy). I don't know why he is doing like this. I had asked to him and we have fights only for this reason.

Please help me how to handle this problem.

Is he a single child in his family ? or the last child ? Looks like he is possessive about you. Show more love to him. Avoid your parents mentioning to him for a while. Bring you parents just visit him/ you. usually the husband who loves his wife more may hate her parents. That is common. You can work i t out slowly.

hi suji,
dont worry for ur prob.. this is my solution for your prob... first treat ur hubby as ur friend and make him clear that you are only for him and you love him more than anything in this world...

Don't speak against him. he will respect you and like you so much only for this reason. Men like this thing.

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
talk to him with open heart. spend time with him more. this will help to make him to understand about you and your thoughts.

Just let him do whatever he is up to.
You remain the same to him,
One day he will realize your importance.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.