How to handle my in-laws and relatives?

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
As you all know that i am in TTC for more than 3 years and getting treatment since i am having PCOS. I can't manage the situations, how to handle my in-laws and relatives.

They are asking me atleast once in a week and talking regarding that behind me. I don't know how to handle the situation. I can only cry... no other thing is in my hand.

My husband supports me but i can't bare the words of my relatives. What can i do??? please help me???

sweetlalitha

Friends's of Penmai
radhika really feeling very sad of you. It is a very hard situation to face peoples duing infertility treatments. Just make your mind to some other work or spritually. Avoid to go to public places and finally have faith in god. surely you will get baby soon.

sumi

I think you are happy now radhika. every toughness in life is just a passing clouds but they teach you some thing just learn it and enjoy life.

sumi

I think you are happy now radhika. every toughness in life is just a passing clouds but they teach you some thing just learn it and enjoy life.

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
yeah... sumi now i am so happy and no body can talk rudely to me now... just feeling like flying in the sky...

How precious is motherhood... Proud to be a woman...

radhika

Friends's of Penmai
yeah... sumi now i am so happy and no body can talk rudely to me now... just feeling like flying in the sky...

How precious is motherhood... Proud to be a woman...

Feel very sad after listen u
i think if your your husband is supporting u than why u r feeling sad
this is so good for u u should be happy that your husband is with u

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.