Silver Ruler's of Penmai
- Jun 28, 2011
Basil leaves commonly known as Tulsi in India. It is a plant with great medicinal properties. It is easily grown in all common places. It does not need any special requirements for growth. It can be grown anywhere with simple watering regularly. Now let us see about how to make the best use of Tulsi.
At ancient days all houses will have a tulsi plant. Every morning, after bath people used to worship the tulsi plant. All the temples have tulsi plants, at least one. All the medicines and churnas prepared during those days had tulsi leaves as an essential ingredient.
All these ancient practices were used to bring a healthy lifestyle. But nowadays, due to the modern lifestyle people have forgotten the ancient practices to growing plants at home. But there are numerous health benefits because of Tulsi plants.
Healthy and medical properties with Tulsi:
1) Tulsi plant generates pure oxygen during early morning.
2) When we inhale that oxygen every day our lungs get purified of all the toxins and blood gets purified.
3) So make it a daily practice after bath, worship the plant as it is holy.
4) Daily morning after bath, eat some five tulsi leaves after cleaning with pure water in empty stomach.
5) This will cure stomach ulcers and also problems relating to indigestion.
6) When we have cold or fever we can prepare syrup by simply boiling water with tulsi leaves and leave it to cool for some time. Then drink that syrup. It will cure the cold.
So, immediately buy a pot and plant a tulsi plant and place it at a balcony corridor or some free space near the door. Daily morning eat some tulsi leaves and walk around it to get pure oxygen. Homeopathy medicine also makes use of the Tulsi plant. Enjoy healthy and prosperous life.