how to make hair grow faster & thick hair

KPS

In the last 2 months i had severe hair fall and no hair growth. my hair is very thin now. how to make it thick. is there any home treatments for hair growth and to control hair fall. please reply me

beula

Commander's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
to stop hairfall, do not use the bore water of chennai.. either use metro water or can water..

swaga2008

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
First check ur hair that whether u r having dandruff or not, if u hav it , first get rid of dandruff.. Bec dandruff is the main cause for hair fall.

And curry leave plays a vital role in hair growth and strength. So eat curry leaves and also use curry leave oil. ( mix curry leave powder in hot coconut oil, and filter and use the oil)..

Drink plenty of water.

Iron deficiency may be the reason, so eat dates and better take iron capsules with doctor advice..

dnsintu

Guru's of Penmai
make sure you have enough protein in your daily diet...

stress can cause hair fall. so, to reduce your stress level, pls eat well, exercise regularly & get enough sleep...

KPS

to stop hairfall, do not use the bore water of chennai.. either use metro water or can water..
thank u beula

You should have a healthy diet for a good hair growth. Add green leaves, fruits and

vegetables in your diet. Drink plenty of water and have a good sleep.

Add more curry leaves powder (karuvepilai) in your food.
thanks for ur suggestions deepa. my cousin also told me to add more curry leaves in food.

First check ur hair that whether u r having dandruff or not, if u hav it , first get rid of dandruff.. Bec dandruff is the main cause for hair fall.

And curry leave plays a vital role in hair growth and strength. So eat curry leaves and also use curry leave oil. ( mix curry leave powder in hot coconut oil, and filter and use the oil)..

Drink plenty of water.

Iron deficiency may be the reason, so eat dates and better take iron capsules with doctor advice..
yes swathi i have dandruff. i tried many shampoos but dandruff is not reduced. if you know any remedy for dandruff please let me know

make sure you have enough protein in your daily diet...

stress can cause hair fall. so, to reduce your stress level, pls eat well, exercise regularly & get enough sleep...
thanks for your tips sindhu.

beula

Commander's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
For long hair:
Mix juice of a lemon with 1/2 cup of coconut milk and apply it before taking bath and wash after 30 minutes.Massage the hair gently with coconut oil/olive oil to stop the hairfall.

beula

Commander's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
To control dandruff grind white pepper, apply it and wash the hair after some time.

beula

Commander's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
For shining hair:

once in a week grind mehandi leaves with little curd,milk, lime juice and apply in hair and soak for an hour and wash it.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.