Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
You might not notice the softness of your hair until it's not soft. Having soft hair isn't impossible, even for those with very curly locks. It'll take some time and work if your hair is damaged, but anyone can achieve soft hair. All you need to do is to follow some simple tips prescribed by us.
- Normal hair holders should use shampoo that has silk amino acids. You can also use gels and creams.
- Take 1 tsp Aloe Vera gel. 1 tsp lemon juice and ¼ shampoo. Apply this mixture and rinse your hair. For best results use regularly.
- Take 5 tbsp honey on your entangled hair. Leave it for 10 minutes. Rinse off to find soft and manageable hair.
- Make cucumber puree. Apply to your scalp. Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse off. This will add heaviness to your hair and render the much desired softness.
- Apply mayonnaise on the hairs and wrapped your hair with towel for an hour. Then wash your hair with the shampoo and there is no need to use the conditioner on the hair. This will also make you hair healthy and soft.