How to Make Straight Hair Wavy: 5 Easy Steps
- Part hair down the center using a rattail comb. Saturate hair with volumizing spray and divide into 1-inch to 1½-inch sections.
- Apply a holding gel to each section and twist around finger to create a cylindrical coil. Continue up the back of the head in a brick-lay pattern.
- Blow dry while scrunching the hair upwards, using fingers as a diffuser. Continue to squeeze hair as it cools.
- Use a ¾-inch clipless curling iron to give more shape to random pieces. Leave out ends for a more modern look.
- Finish the look by breaking up curls gently with fingers for added softness and volume. Spray with hairspray for hold.
Last edited by a moderator: