how to manage my children with my job

hi all i am working. i am a mother of 2 kids who are studying 3rd and 1st std. till past some years, i manange my kids and job very easily as my mil was with me. now they moved to their elder son's home. my kids are also need me for their studies. can't manage with household works, cooking, kids study and job. now i am finding it very difficult to balance everything. pls give any idea to manage with everything or should i leave my job for peaceful life?

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Nisha, welcome to penmai.com! Your problem can be solved very easily without leaving your present job. If your husband has got a provision to change his shift timings from first shift (morning) to Second shift (evening) then your problem is solved. If that is not possible you try to ask your management to change your shift ! If both are not possible you may have to get up early at around 4 o'clock in the morning (that is what we are doing) and finish all the work and go for your office. all the best. thank you!

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator