How to pick a perfect pair of jeans

vijigermany

Lord of Penmai
How to pick a perfect pair of jeans

If you are looking for that elusive 'just right' pair of blue jeans we tell you how to do it...

Curvy bodies:

Pick a classic cut, which will enhance your body type, thanks to a higher waist and straight legs. And skip a pair with too many details - an even, plain wash won't overemphasise any particular area.

Skinny shapes:

Choose boot-leg or skinny jeans, which will give your body a stylish look. Straight leg jeans with a slight flare at the bottom work well in making your legs look fuller.

If you have long legs:

Show off some leg in cropped jeans, which will draw attention to your calves. Wear these in tight fits or your bottom will look larger than it is.

If you have bigger hips:

Choose a pair that has a double waistband - bands are great for supporting the hips and don't cut into them.

Reshmi V

Banned User
Recently visited a levi’s store near my office… they have these interesting jeans that they are promoting. These waterless jeans are manufactured using new techniques to create the finish people want…without using a lot of water of course.

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Thanks for the tips! It will really help people who are not that shopaholic. I follow similar steps while selecting jeans for me or anyone else. I will bookmark this link and share it with my friends so that it becomes easy for them as well.. Just informing if anyone is looking to buy jeans in some days do check out Shoppers Stop they have got some good collections for Spring Summer.. Happy Shopping! [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi vijigermany,
You share such nice information about pick a perfect pair of jeans. Next time when I go for shopping than I follow your tips. So its very helpful post to me.

Last edited by a moderator: