How to prepare a hair oil using herbs?

gshanthi

Friends's of Penmai
I have bought pure coconut oil from the chekku and I want to know how to prepare a hair oil using herbs and the oil should not be too cooling but should prevent hairfall and promote good hair growth ..please help me ,friends!!

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Re: Penmai Queries Bunch! - January (2014) Month

I have bought pure coconut oil from the chekku and I want to know how to prepare a hair oil using herbs and the oil should not be too cooling but should prevent hairfall and promote good hair growth ..please help me ,friends!!
Hi Shanthi,

I have answered for a query regarding the hair oil preparation at home in the below link.

This method of oil preparation at home, prevents hairfall, promote hair growth and helps our hair in all the aspects.

Please go through the below link.

Apart from this, you need to massage your scalp with warm Olive oil, atleast once in a week. this will help in the blood circulation, and promote hair growth.

http://www.penmai.com/forums/hair-care-hair-removal/57351-solution-brown-hair.html#post760493

http://www.penmai.com/forums/hair-care-hair-removal/28688-hair-oil-preparation-home.html

The above links may help you.

gshanthi

Friends's of Penmai

Hi Shanthi,

I have answered for a query regarding the hair oil preparation at home in the below link.

This method of oil preparation at home, prevents hairfall, promote hair growth and helps our hair in all the aspects.

Please go through the below link.

Apart from this, you need to massage your scalp with warm Olive oil, atleast once in a week. this will help in the blood circulation, and promote hair growth.

http://www.penmai.com/forums/hair-care-hair-removal/57351-solution-brown-hair.html#post760493

http://www.penmai.com/forums/hair-care-hair-removal/28688-hair-oil-preparation-home.html

The above links may help you.
Dear Jayanthy ,I prepared a hair oil as given by you and I also had a wonderful experience of a n oil bath todayand feel so good..Thanks a lot.. I hope my hair grows well...

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Dear Jayanthy ,I prepared a hair oil as given by you and I also had a wonderful experience of a n oil bath todayand feel so good..Thanks a lot.. I hope my hair grows well...

Thank you very much Shanthi.

And for your information, this oil, though prepared in நல்லெண்ணெய் , it should be immersed for a longer period only in coconut oil, for future use.

அந்தக் கசண்டை , தேங்காய் எண்ணையில் ஊற வைத்து , அந்த எண்ணையை மட்டும் எடுத்து , தினமும் தலையில் தடவிக் கொள்ள வேண்டும் .

நீங்கள் சொல்லி இருப்பதைப் பார்த்தால், இந்த எண்ணையை , ஆயில் பாத்துக்கு யூஸ் பண்ணி இருப்பீங்க போலிருக்கு . அதுக்கு இல்லை இது . தினப்படி யூஸ் க்கு தான் .

தவிர , ஒரு வேளை, நீங்க இப்போ உங்களோட menopausal stage ல இருக்கலாம் .

அதனால , 40 வயசுக்கு மேல உள்ளவங்க , இதனால கூட , தலைமுடி உதிர்வு போன்றவற்றால் அவதிப் படலாம் .

தைராய்ட் பிரச்சினைகள் கூட இருந்தால் , தலைமுடி உதிர்வு இருக்கலாம் .

இதெல்லாம் இருந்தால் , இந்த எண்ணையினால் மட்டும் முடி வளர்ந்து விடாது .

அதனால் , அதற்கு வேண்டிய எல்லா டெஸ்ட் களையும் எடுத்துப் பார்க்கவும் .

gshanthi

Friends's of Penmai

Thank you very much Shanthi.

And for your information, this oil, though prepared in நல்லெண்ணெய் , it should be immersed for a longer period only in coconut oil, for future use.

அந்தக் கசண்டை , தேங்காய் எண்ணையில் ஊற வைத்து , அந்த எண்ணையை மட்டும் எடுத்து , தினமும் தலையில் தடவிக் கொள்ள வேண்டும் .

நீங்கள் சொல்லி இருப்பதைப் பார்த்தால், இந்த எண்ணையை , ஆயில் பாத்துக்கு யூஸ் பண்ணி இருப்பீங்க போலிருக்கு . அதுக்கு இல்லை இது . தினப்படி யூஸ் க்கு தான் .

தவிர , ஒரு வேளை, நீங்க இப்போ உங்களோட menopausal stage ல இருக்கலாம் .

அதனால , 40 வயசுக்கு மேல உள்ளவங்க , இதனால கூட , தலைமுடி உதிர்வு போன்றவற்றால் அவதிப் படலாம் .

தைராய்ட் பிரச்சினைகள் கூட இருந்தால் , தலைமுடி உதிர்வு இருக்கலாம் .

இதெல்லாம் இருந்தால் , இந்த எண்ணையினால் மட்டும் முடி வளர்ந்து விடாது .

அதனால் , அதற்கு வேண்டிய எல்லா டெஸ்ட் களையும் எடுத்துப் பார்க்கவும் .
Dear Jayanthy , thanks for your information... I prepared this oil as you had given in the post..I used the fresh oil for an oil bath and now I have poured it in a glass bottle with some of the kasandu and the coconut oil to use daily... Myself and my son are having a slight brown hair which shows well when we shampoo our hair.…so this oil will be useful
, isn't it?I don't suffer from any other health problems.. Thanks a lot ...

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Dear Jayanthy , thanks for your information... I prepared this oil as you had given in the post..I used the fresh oil for an oil bath and now I have poured it in a glass bottle with some of the kasandu and the coconut oil to use daily... Myself and my son are having a slight brown hair which shows well when we shampoo our hair.…so this oil will be useful
, isn't it?I don't suffer from any other health problems.. Thanks a lot ...

Yes Shanthi.....this will surely change the brown colored hair to black. I am the living example. Happy to note that you are hale and healthy.