Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- To prepare green tea, boil a cup of hot water.
- Remove from heat after few minutes and let it cool for about 30 – 60 seconds because unlike other tea, green tea will produce a bitter taste with boiling water,, So Just make the water to be warm or a little bit hot.
- Pour 2 – 3 grams of green tea (1 tea spoon) to your dry tea Pot (if it’s a Pre-portioned green tea, use 1 tea bag for a tea pot)
- Then pour the warm or hot water into the tea pot and allow for about 2 minutes,, longer time will introduce stronger taste in the green tea.
- Add 1 – 2 tea spoons of natural honey and lemon to add a refreshing taste and make it delicious, it’s very important to add natural honey and or lemon into your green tea to increase the healthy rate of body cleansing and detoxification for natural healthy living.
- Now stir each cup with your dry and clean tea spoon then you can drink.
Also Check, http://www.penmai.com/forums/healthy-nutritive-foods/61311-how-prepare-green-tea.html