[h=5]Dry skin. It is the main problem during winters when humidity is less. It is the situation where less oil is produced by the oil glands. It makes the skin tight after wash and also causes scaliness and cracks on the skin in severe cases. It is the common condition that affects almost every one.[/h] [h=4]Let us help you to deal with this...[/h]
- Do not use chemical soaps as it takes away the natural oil from your face.
- Applying Aloe vera gel soon after bathing is a good thing to follow to get your dry skin to smoothen.
- Before bathing add 5-6 drops of oat extract or lavender oil to the bathtub.
- Eating oily fish like salmon that contain omega-3 fatty acids will help hydrating and nourishing skin.
- Rose water, almond oil, honey, olive oil, and beaten curd can all be used as good face packs to work wonders on dry skin.