how to reduce body heat in babies

my baby is now 4 months old, she is crying a lot before peeing, my il's are saying that it is due to body heat.

help me how to reduce the body heat in babies, i can't console her while crying.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
my baby is now 4 months old, she is crying a lot before peeing, my il's are saying that it is due to body heat.

help me how to reduce the body heat in babies, i can't console her while crying.

Consult your paedeatrician immediately.Please do not go with the Superstitious beleifs.

Rudhraa

Commander's of Penmai
Get consult with a doctor to know the reason behind babies stomach pain.

Here are some home remedies,
try applying castor oil on stomach and foot of baby.

If you are in breast feeding be sure that you are not intaking foods that produce heat.

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
hey gita,
One thing is apply oil massage daily to her body..
next you donot take heat producing food, if you are breast feeding.
check if she is in diapers, there may be rashes .check thoroughly for little red spots.
If she is not wearing diapers, check if she is in wet clothes for a while. Even wet clothes will start infection rashes...When she is lying on the floor, use kora pai covered with any cotton saree..., not plastic mat or bed.
If her body is generally a heat body.. start liquids now. like apple juice,a little bit yoghurt..only a couple of spoons. and continue with your feeding... you take a lot of yoghurt type foods.juice. etc.
you should check with your pediatrician, to rule out if she has any urinary tract infections.

Moderator Note:

This Article has been published in Penmai eMagazine Apr 2013. You Can download & Read the magazines
HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you jayanthi, rudhra and laksmi for your timely replies...

yes lakshmi you r correc...

since we have some functions in our home, we putted diapers for her. i thing thats produced heat in her body.

thanks for your prompt reply. yes rudhra we applied castor oil.. and it give some relief to her.

A very good guidance here is provided. You should not take risk with the baby body just see your doctor and have conversation with doctor. Dont believe in any superstitious beliefs.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.