How to reduce body heat in Babies?

Hello all.... I am kalaivani, house wife and a mother pls 7 month kid. My daughter name is Sri Karthiga. For the past two days, my daughter is not being well. She is not getting good sleep in nights. Everytime crying before peeing. and in the morning her eyes are like swollen.is it due to body heat? how to reduce body heat in her.pls help me

Moderator Note:

This Article has been published in Penmai eMagazine Apr 2013. You Can download & Read the magazines
HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Hi Kalaivani,

Please don't worry.

Take some castor oil and apply it on the lower part of the stomach (அடிவயிறு ).

Now, take one வெத்தலை , heat (warm) it very lightly and keep it on the applied castor oil.

Leave it for some time. After that, remove the vethalai.

This is a home remedy, and she might get relieved by this simple treatment. If it does not work, please try for one more day, and if it continues, please consult a Paedeatrician.

Moderator Note:

This Article has been published in Penmai eMagazine Apr 2013. You Can download & Read the magazines
HERE.

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Kalaivani...

Apply castor oil on her tummy and toes... That will reduce the body heat in her.
Also, Give her water frequently in day time.

Moderator Note:

HERE.

Rudhraa

Commander's of Penmai
the tips given by kalaivani and parasakthi is right... applying castor oil gives instant relief...

and also try these tips, avoid giving foods that produce heat in summer season like brinjal, pine apple etc.

make her to eat lot of fresh cool fruits like water melon, coconut water, Pathaneer, nungu etc.

apply gingelly oil in her head and wash her hair, this also cools the body.

Moderator Note:

HERE.

Hai All.... Thank you all for your replies. ya i just tried to apply castor oil on her tummy in every night. she really felt good. not crying for peeing. she had a nice sleep too.. thank you so much friends.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.