How to Reduce Dark Circles?

lali

Commander's of Penmai
How to Reduce Dark Circles

Here are some remedies to reduce dark circles under your eyes.

How to Reduce Dark Circles.jpg

Make a mixure of Almond oil and Honey. Apply this mixture in the night before you sleep. It will helps you to glow your skin tone

Putting tea bags under your eyes will also helps for lightening your skin.

Drink Loads of Water.

Have a plenty of sleep. Avoid Late night sleeps.

Apply Grated Potatoes under the eyes, thrice in a week. This helps you to glow your skin.

Rose Water and Cucumber Juice - Dip a cotton buds in rose water or Cucumber juice and keep it over eyes for 15 mins. This helps to reduce the dark circles under eyes.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Lali, very useful information you have given regarding reducing dark circles under our eyes. easily followable and very sure result giving tips you have shared, thanks

Not oly the stress...heridity also the main cause... I also had raccoon eyes from my mother. Ugh. Anyway, what I found works for me is an eye cream called Revitol Eye cream. I searched high and low for an eye cream that helped with dark under eye circles and puffiness - and this is it for me. It's fairly inexpensive and does what it says it does. It's done a great job of reducing my under eye darkness and my puffiness is completely gone. I also feel that the skin around my eyes looks younger, probably due to the retinol in it. Check them out online .

stress, proper sleep, alcohol, smoking are some factors which cause the problem of dark circles try to avoid all these things and also follow the above given cure

Useful info! In addition to this, I would like to add my personal favourite Diamond Cellular Multi-Perfection Eye. As this works quite well for me and helps to reduce dark cycles quite efficiently.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.