Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
Here are some tips and remedies for reduce grey hair
- Applying Onion paste on the scalp for days before taking bath helps grey hair to turn gradually.
- Lemon juice mixed with Gooseberry (Amla) powder applied on the scalp for few days helps grey hair to turn black gradually.
- Eating Sesame (Til) seeds daily and applying its oil regularly helps grey hair to turn black.
- Eating Fenu greek(Memthi) sprouts regularly and applying Fenu greek paste on the scalp an hour before taking bath once in a week helps to overcome grey hair problem.
- Bael leaves grinded and applied 2 hours before taking bath regularly helps to overvome grey hair problem.
- Gurva (Dub a grass used to worship Lord Ganesha) paste applied before taking bath regularly helps grey hair to turn black gradually.
- Regularly applying Butter or Butter mixed with Fenu greek powder on the scalp and taking bath with cold water helps to overcome hrey hair problem.
- Half cup of Curd Mixed with a pinch of black pepper (kali mirch) powder and spoon of Lemon juice applied 15 minutes before taking bath helps grey hair to turn black slowly.
- Regular application of Henna (Mehandi) paste applied an hour before taking bath helps grey hair to turn black slowly.
- Drikning Wheat grass juice everyfay helps to overcome grey hair problem.
- Boil Triphala (Triphala is composed of Harad (Haritaki) Amla (Indian gooseberries) and behada (Bibhitaki) powder in Gingery (Thil) oil and this filtered oil applied regularly on the scalp help grey hair to turn black.
- Guava (Amrud)leaves grinded and applied regulrly on the hair before taking bath helps grey hair to turn black slowly.
- Neem seeds grinded and applied on the scalp and boiled Neem leaves used for washing hair helps grey hair to turn black slowly.
- Massaging scalp regularrly with ghee (Prepared from cow milk) also helps to overvome grey hair problem.
- Drinking Carrot juice everyday helps to keep hair black and helps to overcome grey hair problem.