Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
Not to do..
- Don’t Stress yourself.
- Taking steaming hot food should be avoided.
- Taking alcohol, spicy & oily fried food and eggs should be avoided.
- Avoid all non-vegetarian food and eating chilies, pickles.
- Avoid intake of Excess Salt.
- Avoid using drier to dry your hair.
- Do exercises, Morning Walk and yoga and meditation in the early mornings.
- Try to Take freshly cut salads and fruits in your daily Diet.
- Take refrigerated food but not so cold as it leads to cough & sore throat.
- Try to Take butter milk, cucumbers, gourds, curd, melons, leafy vegetables and a lot of fruits.
- Wear cotton clothes.
- Having soaked basil seeds in water with cold milk helps to reduce body heat.
- Try to bath twice a day. It will make our whole body cool.
- Apply oil on your head. This is also important for your hair and eyes.
- Eating fenugreek in an empty stomach reduces our body heat.
- Drink plenty of water. It also helps for digestion.