How to run a smooth family

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Friends......let us discuss here, the tips to run a smooth family, with no hiccups, ups and downs.

I thought of starting this thread later, but today, one of our friend has asked about this.

So, please share all your tips, to help others.

You may share it in Tamil, english or Tanglish.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now a days, smooth running of a family seems to be a HERCULIAN TASK, for many newly married couples.

To overcome this, the first mantra is ADJUSTMENT.

Adjustment with all the members of the family is the key word to run a smooth family.

When we enter into a new family, with all new faces, it will be little difficult to cope with everybody.

For this, before marriage, we need to make up our mind, to adjust with everybody.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
First, let us talk about our husband/spouse.

When talking with your husband/spouse, please do not reveal any unnecessary matters about your PAST.

Now a days, it is quite common, that each and every girl/boy, MIGHT (I am not telling everybody), have had an affair before marriage. It might not have succeeded.

So, it is not a HARD AND FAST RULE to tell all the things, which have happened before marriage, to the spouse.

This might create unnecessary ILL-FEELINGS.

Let us be LOYAL to the spouse after marriage.

PLEASE DO NOT HIDE ANY MATTERS AFTER MARRIAGE.

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Good info!!!
:thumbsup​

Now a days, smooth running of a family seems to be a HERCULIAN TASK, for many newly married couples.

To overcome this, the first mantra is ADJUSTMENT.

Adjustment with all the members of the family is the key word to run a smooth family.

When we enter into a new family, with all new faces, it will be little difficult to cope with everybody.

For this, before marriage, we need to make up our mind, to adjust with everybody.
hello jeyanthi mam thanks a lot for your suggestion. useful to me. please tel more about maintaining good relationship with in-laws. also tel me what are the common problems we face once after entering into his family and how to handle those situations.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Thanks Karthi, Visu and Aslina.

All the married members can share their tips.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
hello jeyanthi mam thanks a lot for your suggestion. useful to me. please tel more about maintaining good relationship with in-laws. also tel me what are the common problems we face once after entering into his family and how to handle those situations.

​Thank you Devasakthi.

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.