How to stop my child from watching TV?

chitrakumar

Friends's of Penmai
Can any of you help me how to stop my children watching TV? I had tried a lot of way to divert but he is always watching TV after school.:crazy:

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
It is very easy to make them stop watching TV, but you need lot of patience and creativity... Let me share some tips and tell me how they reacts after you following.

1. Whatever things that we insist on our children should be first followed by us.
2. Involve them in reading books not their school book any General knowledge books in their leisure time.
3. Engage your child in games both indoor or outdoor. Let he or she play with neighbourhood.
4. No TV With Food - Ban the TV during eating time and encourage to talk and eat.
5. Finally allow them to watch TV for 30 mins only. That too change their mind to see any useful programs

vaishnnavi

Citizen's of Penmai
It is very easy to make them stop watching TV, but you need lot of patience and creativity... Let me share some tips and tell me how they reacts after you following.

1. Whatever things that we insist on our children should be first followed by us.
2. Involve them in reading books not their school book any General knowledge books in their leisure time.
3. Engage your child in games both indoor or outdoor. Let he or she play with neighbourhood.
4. No TV With Food - Ban the TV during eating time and encourage to talk and eat.
5. Finally allow them to watch TV for 30 mins only. That too change their mind to see any useful programs
ella kuzhandaigalukum pidicha vishayam-drawing,painting...so crayons,paints,sketches etc. kaiyla koduthidunga,you suggest kakka,kuruvi,flowers.even you can say ''ammavai varai''appavai varai paakalaam''they'l become happy.:thumbsupyou can even teach them simple origamy.like kathikappal,camera etc...