How to stop vomiting during pregnancy?

Hi to all... I am pregnant for one month.... i always having vomiting sensation... i could not eat anything... due to this i am easily getting tired... doctor prescribed some tablets to stop vomiting.., but it did not stop my vomiting... i dont know what to do... especially if i drink water suddenly i get vomiting... can anyone help me

sweetlalitha

Friends's of Penmai
amutha congrats on your pregnancy... :thumbsup

Since you are in the early stages of pregnancy it is common. when are you getting vomitting during morning only or the whole day.

Have a spoon of ginger juice mixed with honey every morning. You could also try ginger or lemon tea.

hi amutha i too get vomitting during 2nd month... if you are getting in the morning i.e after taking break fast like that then try to get up from the bed later... i tried this and help me somewhat.

Rudhraa

Commander's of Penmai
hi amutha.. hope you delivered your baby good.. but here sharing some of grannies tips that helps to avoid vomitting during pregnancy, it may help others who have the common problems like you.

Morning sickness usually starts from the 6th week and persist through 16th week. Some women experience vomiting sensation throughout their pregnancy period, and few are exception from this morning sickeness, there is no real solution for this morning sickness.

But here are some ideas that helps,

• Have mints, ginger biscuits and lemonade.
  • Don't take heavy food and also don't have masala foods
  • When you first wake up, eat a few crackers (salty biscuits) and then rest for 15 minutes before getting out of bed.
  • Also try ginger tea or ginger biscuits. Ginger is commonly known remedy for morning sickness and it is believed to be safe.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.