How to tackle our emotions and related behaviours

Dear All,

Nowadays, I hear that meditation and yoga is the solution for Stress and related problems . Some parents force their hyperactive children to do meditation.
This type of generalized actions make the problem worse.
We can't avoid stress,etc. but we have to channelize our emotions and its associated problems.
Here is the way to tackle your emotions (depression, anxiety, etc)

1. Do self analysis (ie) your positives and negatives
2. Find out your real relaxation .ie. you able to practice your
relaxation in any state of mind . for example . some may like to hear music, but they can't hear music during the time of mind-upset and they can read a novel in any time(mind upset time too).
so, do practice your relaxation in your depressed period.
3. use stop thought method, ie. plan a time for your fantasy thinking and crying. don't avoid all the above.
4.use self talk method ie. if you are in a embarrassing situation tell your mind that this is not the time for crying and you have the planned time for crying.
The above all steps are effective for tackling all emotions if you are practicing consistently.
try and give feedback.
vennila.J

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Fantastic tips Vennila.

Yes....I do follow all the methods , you have mentioned. These are very helpful for me to come out of stress.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.