Silver Ruler's of Penmai
- Jun 28, 2011
Taking care of the old people has been a burden for the children. They never think how great their parents are. Children’s never have any kind of their own activity in the early ages. They just try to act as their parents. The parents or the youngsters should know how to respect the old people only then children’s will give the respect.
Things to be provided:
Providing separate bedroom, separate new things like new bed, pillow, separate television, their usable things and so on is not the exact need for the elders. They never expect money from others. They just need a love and caring heart. Not everyone can be with everybody always. Children’s must understand their parents need and make them happy. It is not that the children’s must never have visions; they must do things in such a way that it will never hurt their parents.
1) People need to show their maximum love and care to their parents. Love is the only thing, which makes the old people happy and satisfied.
2) Old people will be happy to see their children obeying their words. Giving respect is to their words also essential.
3) Have some friendly talks with them every day. If the person is unable to
spend much of his time then have talk every three to four days. No need to
have it for a long time. How much time you spend with them does not matter, how you spend the time matters.
4) Take them out to visit once in a month. Have a regular checkup for them with the doctor, and show high attention and care towards their health.
5) Gift them some small things which they like, the person can shine well in life only when they get the elders blessing.
Steps to take care of the elderly people:
Old peoples generally will be unable to do their things of their own, in such cases one must take care of them like a baby. The person must show lot of patience towards them. If the person is unable to take care of them, then appointing a person for taking care of them will be a better choice. Approach towards to old age home is entirely a bad thought or bad suggestion.
Elderly people are not a burden for their children. Many children fail to understand it. They lack to produce their love in the correct way. So being loved and lovable is a lovely thing. So, be a lovable person towards your loved ones.