how to use aloe vera for hair

i have aloe vera plant in our home how to use it for hair?

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hii Friend!

• Wash your hair thoroughly and let it dry. Comb the twist strands together out of the hair and divide into two sections.
  • Apply aloe Vera gel to fill hair from the roots to the tips, including the scalp. Let the hair dry naturally, then wrap in a Soft towel over the head before going to bed.
  • Next day in the Morning, rinse hair with hot water as usual. The overnight treatment will give luster, shine, Smooth, and dense to the hair. Repeat this once in a Week!
  • If you don’t want to keep it overnight in your hair, rinse it out after an hour. But you won’t get that much benefits of overnight saturation.
http://www.penmai.com/forums/hair-care-hair-removal/62193-how-use-aloe-vera-hair.html

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi @vennila prabhu,

Warm welcome to 'Penmai'.

Pls. read out here...

• Wash your hair thoroughly and let it dry. Comb the twist strands together out of the hair and divide into two sections.
  • Apply aloe Vera gel to fill hair from the roots to the tips, including the scalp. Let the hair dry naturally, then wrap in a Soft towel over the head before going to bed.
  • Next day in the Morning, rinse hair with hot water as usual. The overnight treatment will give luster, shine, Smooth, and dense to the hair. Repeat this once in a Week!
  • If you don’t want to keep it overnight in your hair, rinse it out after an hour. But you won’t get that much benefits of overnight saturation.

Read More: http://www.penmai.com/forums/hair-care-hair-removal/62193-how-use-aloe-vera-hair.html

thank you. i will in the method you have given.

did this will cause any cold ?

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Not at all Vennila! If you've any issues, Apply it & rinse out after 30 Minutes.

thank you. i will in the method you have given.

did this will cause any cold ?

Not at all Vennila! If you've any issues, Apply it & rinse out after 30 Minutes.
ok. thank you i will try for 30 minutes first and increase the time.

very much thank you.