how to use bajaj almond drops hair oil

i bought bajaj almond drops hair oil today. but i dont know how to use it correctly. did anybody here using this bajaj almond drops tell me how to use it?

Amrudha

Friends's of Penmai
Hai @chandruke

Please read on here to know the procedure to use this oil

• Massage Dabur Almond hair oil in your scalp and leave overnight, allowing it to go deep down and nourish your hair from the roots.
  • Wash thoroughly the next morning and see how your hair glows with life.
  • Give your hair some intensive conditioning by covering with a steaming towel after an oil massage.
  • Massage Dabur Almond hair oil into your scalp and then cover your hair with a steaming towel for at least half-an-hour. Wash it off and your hair will get a shine like never before.

Very good to know you're using Almond oil for hair. I've also tried it for my hair and found it very useful. But I found coconut oil best for my hair.
I'm now using coconut oil for several year and It has proven like a life saver for me. I first used coconut oil for my hair a few years ago when my hair started falling rapidly and changing different shampoos and products even worsened the problem. Fortunately, my mother suggested me to use coconut oil massage on my hair and scalp. In desperation I started using coconut oil and just in few days, my hair gradually stopped falling. In just few weeks, they became thicker and stronger with a healthy shine. After that coconut oil became my favorite beauty product. So If you’re wondering how to make your hair thicker, just use these natural oils and remedies.