How to Use Olive Oil for Hair!!

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator

422465-22818-5.jpg

• Take around half a cup or a bit less olive oil in a bowl and heat it for around 20 seconds. The time can be less, given the fact that the oil gets a bit warm. Be extremely careful that the oil is comfortably warm - not hot - to the touch

• Dip your fingers in bowl or take some olive directly from the container on your palms and then massage your hair with it. If you are having a problem of dry scalp, then particularly massage your scalp, slowly. For oily hair, massage the oil on your hair, around half an inch from your scalp.

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
  • Continue this process till the hair has been oiled well. This process will work well against hair loss.
  • After the hair is oiled well, get the hair loosely together and cover it with a plastic shower cap. Now, just forget about it and let that the oil seep down in your scalp and nourish your hair. Let this be for around 30 minutes.
  • Ultimately, wash off the olive oil with a mild shampoo. Use a conditioner once you are done with the shampoo. Rinse your hair well.

Priyakash

Minister's of Penmai
Hey Katzzzzz,
This is exactly what I do including the shower cap part :cheer:!!!!!

Though it takes time, it's worth the effort....That too when the saloon ppl "you have beautiful tresses....Let's not make it short";)

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hey Hi5 Priii :tea: I do this DIY treatments at home :wink:

Ha ha ha... Same blood :wink:

Hey Katzzzzz,
This is exactly what I do including the shower cap part :cheer:!!!!!

Though it takes time, it's worth the effort....That too when the saloon ppl "you have beautiful tresses....Let's not make it short";)

Priyakash

Minister's of Penmai
Thanks Friends :)

@ Laks, Both're good at that. To help preserve your hair and make it thicker, fuller and more lustrous is the use of olive oil. It also helps to restore Moisture in Dry & damaged Hair.

Lemon works great to condition your Hair :)
Hey Katzzzz,
You are right about olive oil....But lemon makes the hair dry, I guess.... It should be used in combo with curd or egg white to get better results as a conditioner....