Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Dry and fresh rosemary will both work for your hair care. Boil and simmer for up to 15 minutes. Cool and strain into a container to use later.
- If your hair is extra dry, try adding extra virgin olive oil to moisten it. Olive oil itself has been found to have plenty of health benefits. Seal the mixture tightly. It can be used immediately, or can last up to weeks.
- To make the mixture even stronger, add a few slices of fresh ginger.
- Run the mixture through your wet hair after shampooing. It works best to comb it through. Do not use a brush. It will break your hair, especially if you have brittle ends. Because rosemary has a lovely scent, it does not need to be rinsed off again. Consider it a form of leave-in conditioner.
- You may do it every time you shampoo. For hair growth, do it at least once twice a week. However, remember that the more you wash your hair, the dryer and more difficult it is to grow out healthy without split ends.