Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Massaging the scalp with warm sesame oil regularly helps in arresting hair fall. If you have dry hair and scalp and are dealing with scalp flakiness, then sesame oil for hair is the option you will want to use to treat the condition.
- You can apply sesame oil to your scalp using your finger tips. Massage the oil in a circular motion and cover all the parts of the scalp.
- Leave the oil on overnight and wash it off the next morning.
- If you want the sesame oil to work as a conditioner, after applying it, give your hair a hot towel treatment. Soak the towel in hot water, squeeze out the excessive water and wrap the towel completely around your head.
- Keep it on for about 30 minutes and then shampoo as usual.