Silver Ruler's of Penmai
- Jun 28, 2011
Washing a cloth correctly does not just mean only to remove the stains and the bad smell from the dress but also to retain the same original color of the dress. The material must be good enough to wear even after washing. Before putting any clothes for washing, the person should necessarily read the cloth instruction tag on the cloth.
Steps involved in clean wash of the cloth:
1) Before putting the clothes for wash of sinking them up in the water the person needs to separate them. Separate white and color clothes and inner and outer separately.
2) If we like to wash white clothes along with color clothes in the machine then add some Oxi clean (Oxygen orientated) powder. This will not affect color clothes. However it is good to wash white clothes separately.
3) If the cleaning instruction tag on the clothes specify dry wash then it is good to prefer dry clean.
4) Use cold water to wash dark color clothes and use warm or hot water to wash light or white color clothes.
5) It is good to prefer laundry for business clothes. Don’t ever wash it along with the ordinary cloth in the same spin.
6) Fill ¾ level of water in the machine. Use liquid detergent or powder detergent according to the necessity. It is good to have a wash of your clothes at hand first and then to machine if the cloth is extremely dirty.
7) Before using dryer option in machine or before putting out to dry, make sure that you use a refresher like fabric conditioner on the cloth. It retains the freshness and color of the cloth.
8) If you let the clothes in dryer and then hang them out to dry, then you need to iron the dress before wearing if it is cotton. Give a gentle steam iron to clothes.