husband relation with another women

hi all i am newly married. its arranged marriage, married before few month and came to canada.

day before yesterday i was witnessed that my husband is in relation with another women. i was highly disappoint with this. i dont know how to live with him or leave him and come to my native.

can i ask him directly about this or have to move from my parents side. i am getting angry with him due to this. i dont know how to express this. whether he will blackmile me or scare me like that i am fearing. i was brought from a decent family. i dont like this man completely. how to save my life from him and come to my parents.

Amrudha

Friends's of Penmai
hai @roseyj

What makes you think he is having an affair? Is there any changes in his behavior? Do you feel neglected? Once the trust has gone from a relationship, it's the beginning of the end and makes the things worse. Are you very sure? if yes, simply try to catch him out, or at least get that all proof.. Without it, you can't do anything. If your fears will be unproven , everything will get back to normal.Never let your guard down. Good luck:)