Hygiene & Health - A Health Forum

Hi, this is Naveen here..
I just now finished my MBBS course..
N as Umaravi2011 akka suggested, Starting a Health Post here..

Hope I can help, if u have any Medical Doubts..

anitha.sankar

Commander's of Penmai
hi Naveen,

Iam welcoming u behalf of all penmai members...

its so nice of u to start this thread...

my query,

my daughter have wheezing problem... though i avoid allergic things, she got wheezing and suffer a lot...(i dont want to give her so much medicines...) so is there any food habit or any rules to follow to avoid wheezing?

anitha.

akka, Dr.House nu Fox History channel la oru series vandhuchu kelvipatrukeengala?

adhula same situation daan pa varum

the child has wheezing n his mother wants no medications
n dat doctor says the following

"Same as u r concerned about ur child, v doctors r also concerned about giving medicines to the child..
Oxygen is essential at this age for all organs to develop normally
So dont let d wheeze decrease the oxygen uptake of ur child"

Naanum adhe dan pa solla varen.
Better go n check to ur nearest or family doctor whether she needs medications or not

If d wheezing is very less unga doctor ae tablets vendam nu solliduvanga. so its safer to get it checked out..

hoe i helped u

Rudhraa

Commander's of Penmai
Hi naveen, nice to see a health thread. Wish you all the best to make the thread useful for the service.

I like to ask a question, I have PCOS, and i faced problems in reducing weight. My ideal weight is 56kg, but my present weight is 65 kg. Please tell me what are all the diet i can include and what are all the diet i have to avoid.

What type of exercise or yoga is good for me to reduce my weight. And how much time i can take to reduce the weight.

PCOS in short is due to resistance to the action of insulin, so in order to compensate it, more and more insulin is produced, which acts upon the ovaries causing a group of cells (theca cells) to grow much and produce male hormones. This is the basic cause for all the symptoms.

Reducing weight, even by 5% has a very big improvement in PCOS.

For weight reduction, u can try aerobic exercises and yoga.. But exact a enna yoga fit aagum nu yoga solli kudukuravanga may suggest better than me ka..

But overall no special exercises are required, u can just exercise as others, n avangaluku koraiyura alavuke ungalukum weight koraiyum..

Reference:
Shaws Textbook of Gynaecology

Nishahameetha

Ruler's of Penmai
Hi Naveen,

I'm very Happy to see this Thread.....

Hope this thread helps our members to clarify their doubts with you :)

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.