i am 7 months pregnant and losing weight

dear mates.. i am 7 months pregnant now. last week i had fever and gone under medicine. I am somehow ok now.. today morning we checked the weight, it reduced 11/2 kg in these days. before 10 days my weight was 58, and todat it is 56.5kg.. i dont know why this suddenc change in my weight. does it affect my kid.

suganthiramesh

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
Please check whether you have jaundice mahi... It is not advisable to lose weight at this time... that too 1 1/2 kg reduction of wgt within 10 days is not good... You have not mentioned what type of fever it was... Check whether your medicine intake for fever was correct...

srathi

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
HI FRIEND,

pls chk with ur doctor but no need to worry . Doctor will recommend the best diet for u and ur child .Take healthy food . Be happy
God Bless u.

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Dont worry mahi, everything will be fine.. As long as your baby is fine with regular movements and you intaking nutritious food then everything will be fine... Normally baby will take nutrition from your body. It takes its required nutrition from your stored fat when you cannot eat properly or any illness. I believe that you took medicines upon doctors prescription and did all the blood tests to ruleout any other fever symptoms. Check with your doctor and discuss this issue. Eat well. you can gain weight in no time.. You just have to eat well and nutritious. you doctor will give you nutritional advice and also measure your belly for the baby's growth. So dont worry.