I am getting tired day by day.

I am 21 years old. I am a young man with a nice body figure. I started smoking about 3 years ago. At first, I could not match with it and I stopped. But the second time I found it easy. Now I smoke regularly. I am continuing it more than 1 year. Firstly my muscles decreased. With time I regained my fitness. But the problem is that I feel tired all time. I can not get up early and miss my classes often. Even I feel oscitation in classroom. What can I do now? Is there any recovery except avoiding smoking.

suganthiramesh

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
nicotin content in the cigar will definitely upset your brain and nerves and your metabolism will get detoriarated.....that is the reason why your muscles are losing strength...regain your health by saying goodbye to the smoking habit...how can there be any remedy if you are not avoiding the smoking habit?

1. Quitting smoking decreases the risk of lung cancer, heart attacks, stroke, chonic lung disease and a variety of other types of cancers.

2. Quitting smoking can help stop the effects of tobacco on your appearance, such as: premature wrinkling, bad breath, stained teeth, yellow fingernails and gum disease.

3. Quitting smoking can decrease the health risk to loved ones and those around you.

i don't know what your real name is....but do not spoil your life because of a silly habit....

Last edited:

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.