I am happy with friends but unhappy with my parents - why?

hi all, seriously with my friends i never stop talking i always crack jokes, always a smile on my face.

but with my parents i just never talk. i love them, they love me, they are amazing parents they take care of me, but i never talk to them, even though they tell me all the time they would like me to be closer to them. but i couldnt. i dont know, why i am lik this,

rubesh

Citizen's of Penmai
hi, the answer is very simple.....Because There is Generation gap between you and your parents.. We cant share everything with our parents.. Friends are always different from parents...So always be happy.. Help your parents.....Just help your mother in kitchen room.. Learn everything from your mother....Talk with your loveable dad..Share your future dreams regarding your life, and your studies.. Your loveable dad always help and support you..By the way you can change your self...Good luck...

suganthiramesh

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
are all the five fingers same.....accept people as they are.....as rubesh said there is always a generation gap....what we like may be more kiddish for their age....just accept people as they are...you can't change things in a magical way.....

“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”

William Shakespeare

samething is suitable for parents too...

Last edited:

mahis

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
are all the five fingers same.....accept people as they are.....as rubesh said there is always a generation gap....what we like may be more kiddish for their age....just accept people as they are...you can't change things in a magical way.....
suga nama itha oru naal deepah discuss pananumda nama gen ithu mathiri upbrought aayda koodathu :(

mahis

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
oru pattimandram poduvom mahi...ivlo naal enga pona...kalaattaa kanmanigal padichayaa...link anupichane...

s padichen
anniku mattum en kaila ne matirnthina vachuko
pina anniku than annanku mrg
jus oru i msg podalamnu vantha ne kalakirka
avvvvvvvv
enaku sema varutham
anga ponnu pakathula ukanthutu intha valunga enna kalati vitutu ipdi rakala katuthungalenu feeel

but nice suga
somtym ne nerayyave acharya paduthra :)

deepa bala

Guru's of Penmai
Priya, it is indeed a generation gap. If you are not able to talk freely, juz take them out for a movie or a temple..There's no need to talk much in these places but you and your parents will definitely feel the happiness of being together..in due course you can find a difference.

vijigermany

Lord of Penmai
Hi Priyakavi,
Sorry to know about your difficulty to converse with your parents.

may be your are suffering of low self esteem. you want to creat an image as a cheerful person before your friends and you expect their acceptence and integretion in their circle.

If you neglect your parents because of financial,,educational and external appearence , definitely you are chasing a Fata Morgana (Mirage)

If you cannot enjoy your own roots (Your parents)where can you get the love and affection.?

pls get some help from the family therapist or Psychologist.with proper guidance ,

you will definitely enjoy your family conversation
regards,
viji

umaravi2011

Minister's of Penmai
Hi

The amount of active time spent more with friends and whatever you discuss with friends has no limitation.

It cannot be as open as you with your friends i know but you increase the active time
spent with your parents that alone will do a world of good.