I am having fear to go alone in road

I am having fear to go alone in road it is Psycho problem?
I am having one kid my age is 34 years old
Please tell me the solution
:pray1:

bhuvana

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
I am having fear to go alone in road it is Psycho problem?
I am having one kid my age is 34 years old
Please tell me the solution
:pray1:

bhuvana
Hi Bhuvana, don't imagine things on your own. Please consult your doctor in this regard. thank you!

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Welcome to Penmai.....Bhuvana.

Many people will have fear for different things.....it may be very simple also......so, this is not at all a very big issue, until we think it as big.

Coming to your problem, please don't worry about this.....

Normally, the road will not be empty all the time. Most of the time, either one or two persons atleast will be on the road. So, you need not panic.

If ever, you happen to be alone on the road, you can try the following:

While coming out of the house, you should make up your mind that, "Today , I am going to be very brave, while going out, wherever I go "

please note : Please never think in the negative way....ie., don't think "
I am not going to be afraid".....always try to think in the positive way....this will surely build your confidence level.

Then, while going out, if you happen to go into the road, which is empty, with no one else, you can chant any God's name ....if you know about
KANDHA SASHTI KAVASAM......you can chant the specific lines......

Valla boothangal valashtika peigal

Allal paduthum adangaa muniyum

pengalai thodarum brahma rakshadharum

adiyanai kandaal alari kalangida

kaala thoodhar enai kandaal kalangida

anji nadungida arandu purandida

vaai vittu alari , madhi kettu oda.....

Chanting these, till you cross the road, will surely give, very much confidence and moral support.

I used to chant these lines, whenever any bad elements followed me, during my childhood, and it gave much confidence and courage to me.

And you can tell to yourself, that you are going to be very courageous today, even when nobody is there on the road. After crossing that specific road, you can pat yourself, for doing it successfully.

If you show your fearfulness in front of your children, then your kid may also start to have the same fear. But this will be a rare case..not all the child will become like this.