I am pregnant or not?

i just found this site very useful. thanks to all ladies sharing pretty good informations.

married before a year and usually have irregular periods (40-45 days). again this month missed my period now it has been more than 50 days.

just confused that whether i am pregnant or not. may i know when to have HPT test and whether the test will be correct or i have to check with doctor only?

please help me friends.

Kavibhanu

Commander's of Penmai
hi crazy girl. advance congratulations for you. Think positively. first you can go for HPT Test , Its advisable to take at the early morning. Most of the doctors are also taking the test with pregnancy strips only. It will be correct. After that you can consult with a good gynecologist.

sweetlalitha

Friends's of Penmai
you can do HPT test and see the result.. before going to hospital bcoz in hospital also they are confirming first with hpt test only.

so have a test all the best.. let baby dust you.

saranyapavalan

Citizen's of Penmai
Hi Friends,

I joined in this website by today. I have some doubt plz give me the suggestion.

I feel so tired, feel like vomiting some time,a bit pain in lower part of stomach.But my period due date is by 9th of this month.Can you plz tell me this is the symptoms of pregnancy?
thanks,
saran.

hi saranya some people will get symptoms very early as soon as it get set or some wont even get any symptoms at all. its all part of pregnancy. so be careful. stay calm , and enjoy.
all the best and advance congrats

saranyapavalan

Citizen's of Penmai
thank you very much since i am expecting child for more than two years, Atleast by this time god may help me....

thank you very much for giving me the reply

keerthi007

Friends's of Penmai
it may be a symptom you can try HPT test now and see the result before going to doctor. update here the good news once you got it.