i am very weak

hi all

i am married before 3 months and still didn't have phy relationship. i can't able to co operate him. during sex i am avoiding him. i am getting very tired during sex. every time he is very upset because of me. please tell me how can i co operate him. how to avoid tiredness.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Please meet a Gynaecologist immediately and if she refers to any other doctor, meet them or if she gives you any suggestions regarding this, please follow them.

She may also give any tonic to improve your health.

or, she may be able to find out whether you have any physical ailment.

And the main thing is please make up your mind that you have to satisfy your husband and this thought will surely make you and your husband very very happy intimate life. The general body weakness will never affect the sexual life and you need not think like that,if you are thinking that you are too lean or something else.

But, please meet the doctor immediately and act accordingly . Enjoy the whole life with your husband.

All the best.

sathya88

Citizen's of Penmai
hi surya jayanthy suggested you very well. along with that, try to take fruits like apple, pomegranate, orange, grapes and milk and sweets before you start your play.