i cant feel baby's movemement.i am 6 month pregnant now

hi penmai dears... I am in my 6th month of pregnancy. I cant feel by baby's movement. But rarely i am feeling my baby's movement. when my sister was pregnant she could feel her baby's movements in her 5th month of pregnancy itself. and she often feels her baby movement. but for me rarely i am feeling my baby's movement. i am vry much worried about it.

akshu.anitha

Commander's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
hi penmai dears... I am in my 6th month of pregnancy. I cant feel by baby's movement. But rarely i am feeling my baby's movement. when my sister was pregnant she could feel her baby's movements in her 5th month of pregnancy itself. and she often feels her baby movement. but for me rarely i am feeling my baby's movement. i am vry much worried about it.
hi sakthi,

first of all my hearty congratulation for u. don't worry about it . during my pregnancy also i started to realise the baby's movements often only by the month of 8th month. during 6th month time, i used to realise very rarely . thats it. so don't worry about it. for some people it happens like this. even i worried about it . then my doctor told me that these all happens sometime. nothing is there to worry.

So don't get upset. enjoy these precious days, which you can't get in your life time. All the best

rameshshan

Commander's of Penmai
HI Sakthi,

Its quite normal..nothing to get worried about. U need to bother only if u could not feel any movement untill ur 7/8 th month of pregnancy.

It differs from person to person. This trimester especially the baby gets his/her shape. It starts with a feel of moving air bubbles in the stomach, which is actually the babies movement. Most mothers could not distinguish that.

By the end of 6 th month, ur gynaec will ask you for a 'TIFFA' scan which will ensure the anatomy of the baby & it will clearly depict the health.

First don't get worried coz ur moral condition will be replicated in the baby. The baby starts feeling u from now & could able to hear u. Enjoy the motherhood & monitor ur health frequently. Discuss with ur gynaec about ur worries in ur next visit.

Good luck!

Thank you anitha and ramesh. i am feeling better after your words. i thought this is happening for me only. so only worried. your words are comforted me. thanks a lot.

Preethi4u

Friends's of Penmai
Hi Sakthi,

Congrats dear..

As Anitha & Ramesh said it's quite normal, so don't be tensed. due to stress also sometimes you cant feel the movement.
During my pregnancy,i always felt my baby's movement but it was my 7th month suddenly for 2days there was no movement at all.when i called my gynac she asked me to drink a glass of fresh juice, and i had Orange juice with lil extra sugar,after 30mints i could feel the baby moving,kicking and all.

So try drinking a glass of any fresh juice and lay down,concentrate on your baby,you will feel the movement, if not consult your doc,during your next visit. Don't be stressed for this..Enjoy motherhood..All the best. :)

Last edited: