i want to get pregnant

vaiji

Minister's of Penmai
i married now 5 months still i didnt get pregnant im 23 years old im fat
Hi sheema,

my wishes to u. Just 5 months gone and u are very young too....if u are really want to get baby soon, consult a gynecologist.....she can guide you in proper way. Good luck and All the best.

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
ஹலோ திருப்பூர் சீமா,
நல்வரவு என அன்புடன் அழைக்கிறோம்.
smileys-praying-742234.gif
மேல எமது நண்பர் வைஜி சொன்னது கேளுங்கள். அல்லது எமது மூத்த நண்பர்கள் சற்று நேரத்தில் வந்து தங்களுக்கு ஆலோசனை வழங்குவார்கள்.
:thumbsup​

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Welcome to Penmai Sheema.

You can wait until 1 year to get Pregnant normally.

After 1 year, you should consult a gynecologist.

If you have irregular periods you can contact her , and she would give tablets first to regularize your periods, which may help you to get pregnant immediately.

Or if you feel that you are too fat, and if you suspect it to be due to PCO, you may contact her immediately.

First of all there should no anxiety. This may also affect your pregnancy. Please be cool.

ALL THE BEST for you to get pregnant soon.

vijivedachalam

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
hi sheema..this is me viji.
follow the correct diet and control ur weight first da.....

then first consult the doctor and get the diet chart and do meditation and exercise to reduce the weight..give positive thinking...dont be too stress..just 23 na..enjoy the life...god know when to give child..its no in our hand.......

all the best for ur bright fututre.

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hey sheema,
Not everybody will get pregnant right away....If you are overweight... first reduce your excess weight.. and try to match your BMI... Its just 5 months gone.. So dont worry.. even if you go to the doctor if you have a weight problem.. she will educate you to reduce your weight.. and she might check for Pcos.. that is one if your periods are irregular... But still.. you never know.. you can also get pregnant being overweight so always expect the unexpected...Just be calm and dont get excited every month coz, stress is an important factor for not getting pregnant...Enjoy you life.. and share the good news soon.. :)

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.