What I found really surprising is that when an ice cube is placed at the Feng Fu point once or twice per day for twenty minutes it is supposed to help with the following:
- Improve your sleep;
- Improve the digestive system;
- Eliminate frequent colds;
- Decrease headache, toothache and joint pain;
- Improve your breathing, cardiovascular system;
- Manage neurological disorders, degenerative changes in the spine;
- Cure gastrointestinal and sexually transmitted infections;
- Manage disorders of the thyroid gland;
- Help with arthritis, hypertension and hypotension;
- Help with asthma;
- Manage disorders in the gastrointestinal tract, obesity and malnutrition;
- Reduces Cellulites;
- Manage menstrual disorders, impotence, frigidity, endocrine, infertility;
- Manage psycho-emotional disorders, stress, chronic fatigue, depression, insomnia;
actually did feel as if I had more energy and felt ‘lighter’ somehow, and didn’t have any headaches in the mornings which I am prone to. I thought it was worth telling you about it here so you could do your own research on it.
According to Chinese traditional medicine, the Feng Fu Point method does not treat. In fact, it brings the entire body back to its natural physiological balance, provides strong life impulse and rejuvenates the entire body.
This method should be avoided if you are pregnant or you suffer from schizophrenia or have a pacemaker.
16 KB Views: 6