Ideas to celebrate 16th Birthday

premabarani

Commander's of Penmai
Hi Friends
My daughter will be celebrating her 16th birthday in few days.
Usually we call family friends and celebrate. Last year she wanted only with her close friends and celebrated with them.

This year I want to make it a surprise for her.
I wish to call her close friends ( 6-7 ) & few family friends.
So please give me ideas to make it different and gala.
Thankyou friends.

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
ஹலோ டாக்டரம்மா,
உங்க பொண்ணுக்கு அவங்க பெயரிலே (எழுத்தால்) நகை செய்து கொடுங்கள்.

:thumbsup​

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hii Doctor! @premabarani

Here're few ideas from My Side..

• Before the party starts, write out few wisdom words bout your DD on small piece of Papers. Carefully place the papers inside each balloon and then blow them up. During the party, each Friend of her can take a turn popping a balloon and read it infront of your DD. :) Perhaps She likes!!
  • Make the Place complete with colorful lanterns.
  • Try to Prepare a food menu ahead of time forthe party with all of her teen's favorite foods.
  • You can Make your party to look in Retro Kind and ask her friends to dress in a vintage kinda style. You could even screen a slideshow of photos or video for the birthday Gal! :)

I'll be back If Some other things come to my mind...

Moderator's Note:This Article has been published in Penmai eMagazine November 2015. You Can download & Read the magazines HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:

premabarani

Commander's of Penmai
Hi Viswa
She doesn't like yellow gold chains to wear and also she cant wear here daily for the school.
Thankyou Viswa for your suggestion.

premabarani

Commander's of Penmai
Hii Doctor! @premabarani

Here're few ideas from My Side..

• Before the party starts, write out few wisdom words bout your DD on small piece of Papers. Carefully place the papers inside each balloon and then blow them up. During the party, each Friend of her can take a turn popping a balloon and read it infront of your DD. :) Perhaps She likes!!
  • Make the Place complete with colorful lanterns.
  • Try to Prepare a food menu ahead of time forthe party with all of her teen's favorite foods.
  • You can Make your party to look in Retro Kind and ask her friends to dress in a vintage kinda style. You could even screen a slideshow of photos or video for the birthday Gal! :)

I'll be back If Some other things come to my mind...
Hi Karti
Thanks for these novel ideas. The ballons with words about her will be very nice. ok . Let me know more also.

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Oh ok...
ok friend, I will give some other ideas on later.

:thumbsup

Hi Viswa
She doesn't like yellow gold chains to wear and also she cant wear here daily for the school.
Thankyou Viswa for your suggestion.