increase haemoglobin level

hi to all...

my daughters hb level is 7. she have irregular period, doctor advised to eat healthy foods like, dates, groundnut, green leafs etc.. let me know foods which help to increase hb level.

Ranjumom

Friends's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi mamtha,
Iron content jasthi irukara food sapda sollunga.

Palak (spinach) keerai, dates, Guava, fish, beef, eggs, lentils etc

Ask her to eat more fruits and veggies.

babyarasu22

Friends's of Penmai
hi mamtha,dry figs(athippalam) rich in iron.ask your daughter to take 2or 3 dry figs daily,surely it'll improve hb.
baby

priya and baby thanks for your replies... i am giving fruits to her but she is not like to eat fruits. due to my compulsion now she is having pomegranate. baby shall i get athipalam in all fruit shops. where will i get it? i didnt see this fruit in fruits land.

babyarasu22

Friends's of Penmai
hi mamtha, you can get dry figs in all departmental stores or in kadhi craft (sarvodhaya) stores.ragi also iron rich,make dosa, puttu, poridge with ragi.

deepa bala

Guru's of Penmai
Hi Mamtha...7 is too low.. if am not wrong, it should be around 12 la.

i think doctor would have given hb tablets.. First follow it regularly...
Then go for the natural foods... Dates is very good for increasing iron content.. Give her Dates syrup mixed in milk. Yes, include fruits lik pomegranate and add vegetables like beetroot, carrot and greens in her food..

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.