inferiority complex - how to overcome

good morning penmai. i am so much inferior. whatever i do it ends up with either mistake or not getting success. please help me how to get success in every action i do

akshu.anitha

Commander's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
hi mary,

its very easy coming out of ur inferiority complex. first thing you should believe that something is there in you to prove in any areas. you identify that and try to develop that. if u started to do that then u will get some confidence and automatically you will start doing things without any mistakes. try to do what you want to do. try to express your feelings out. my cousin had the same problem. she followed these things. now she is really doing well. all the best

thanks for your words anitha. as you said i have improve my communication skill... i cannot talk in english fluently. even i am trying to learn by various ways, but when am trying to speak with someone i am not able to speak with her/him. it is my prob.

akshu.anitha

Commander's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
thanks for your words anitha. as you said i have improve my communication skill... i cannot talk in english fluently. even i am trying to learn by various ways, but when am trying to speak with someone i am not able to speak with her/him. it is my prob.
thats not the problem at all da. the fluency automatically comes, once you started conversing with others. try to communicate maximum in english with ur close ones. you will get used to it. it takes time to get fluent in any thing da. all the best. don't worry.

thanks anitha, my hubby also suggested this only. he asked me to talk with him in english, but me only not following that. hereafter i will try to communicate with him in english

deepa bala

Guru's of Penmai
Hi Mary.. First of all, You have such a good command in your written english.. So nothing to worry at all... Daily, stand in front of a mirror and talk something in English. It will improve your spoken english and also your confidence and body language.

And also remember, 75% people will have inferiority complex...Its not only you..
So, choose any one of your interested field and work hard... You will surely taste success one day dear:):thumbsup

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.