Garbba Rakshambigai Fertility Centre, Garbba Rakshambiagi Fertility Centre,
Parvatham Narayanasamy Hospitals
4, 6th cross street, United India Colony,
Kodambakkam, Chennai 600024
India. At Trichy: Garbba Rakshambiagi Fertility Centre, Priya Nursing Home 8-B, Ramarayar Street, Tennur, Trichy 620017 India.
1. What is the current success rate for your clinic? (preferably by age as I know that the success rate will be much lower for somebody of my age) The cumulative pregnancy rate at our centre is about 42%. The break up of that figure would be the following :
2. What is the maximum age that you treat? The maximum age we prefer to treat is about 50 years.
3. What is your embryo transfer policy? How many embryos will you replace at one time? We do day 3 and day 5/6 transfers. The numbers of embryos transferred depends on the age of the patient and the quality of embryos available. For a young couple with good quality embryos, about 3 embryos will be transferred. In the older age group, more than 3 embryos may be transferred.
4. What is the basic cost of the IVF treatment? The total cost per cycle of IVF or ICSI will cost about USD 3000 – 3500. This cost includes the injections required for the stimulation, ultrasound and blood tests for monitoring of stimulation, the ART package (the lab and theatre charges from egg collection till embryo transfer) and the medications for post embryo transfer luteal support.
5. What additional costs would / could be incurred? The additional costs would preliminary work up, travel and accommodation.
6. What happens to the costs if the cycle has to be abandoned? At our centre, we prefer not to take the entire cost of the cycle in advance. The patient pays as and when necessary. In case the patient prefers to pay in advance, that also can be done. In this case, apart from the charges actually incurred to the patient, the rest will be returned.
7. How long would I need to be in ________ for? We request that the couple come to our centre a week to ten days prior to the expected date of menses. From then on, the stay in India can be for a month to one and half month.
8. Who deals with the logistics of flights and accommodation? The IVF coordinator at centre can take care of the logistics and accommodation. 9. How is the pre-treatment carried out? We request the couple to come to the centre one week to ten days prior to the expected date of menses. The couple is registered, followed by a basic work up, scan, semen analysis (CASA) and semen freezing. They will also be counseled regarding the ART procedure.
10. How do I get medication? All the injections and medications necessary for the ART procedure are available at our centre.
11. How will I be monitored? All ART stimulations are monitored by ultrasound scan (follicular monitoring) and blood levels of estradiol (E2) and LH when necessary.
12. How will I know that I am not being under / over stimulated? By way of scan and blood tests, the reports of which will be with the couple. The couple will meet the doctor after each scan and blood test to know their situation and how they are responding to stimulation. They will also be explained and discussed with about all findings.
As we generally use the antagonist protocol, the chance of hyperstimulation is very minimal. As our freezing program is good, in case there is any chance of hyperstimulation, we discuss with the couple and give the option of cancelling the fresh embryo transfer and freeze all the embryos, for future frozen embryo transfers.
13. Is the clinic registered with any regulatory body? The centre is accredited by Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR).
Please contact our International Patient Coordinator Mr. Preshant on +91-9840 669 669 or email to email@example.com immediate response to your queries.
Chennai At Ramapuram Srushti Hospital & Fertility Research Centre(Main hospital with all in one roof and Consultation) No.1 Padmavathy street,Thirumalai Nagar Ramapuram, Chennai-600089
Mobile:+91-9840 453 454 | Telephone:+91-44-2486 1144 | Fax: +91-44-2486 7527
Landmark: Behind SRM University Ramapuram Campus or Kesavardhini on Arcot Road
At T.Nagar Priya Hospital - Pelviscopy & Infertility Research Centre (consultation and Diagnostic services Only) No.129, Habibullah Road T.Nagar, Chennai-600017 Mobile:+91 9840453454 | Telephone: +91-44-24861144 Landmark: Opposite to Karanataka Sangha School
High Pregnancy Rates
Based on our pregnancy results, Srushti has very high pregnancy rates in India for 30-35 year olds and results for overall age groups place us in top place. We have given consecutively more than 52% success rate for ART procedures at Srushti.Existing Patients Rate us “Excellent”
Srushti is one of the most preferred hospital for Infertility management. Our feedback questionnaire showed that 79% of all patients treated in 2009 rated their overall impression of Srushti as excellent.
Large Successful Egg Donation Programme
We have the shortest waiting list and widest choice of egg donors at Srushti. Over 50% of donor cycles became pregnant with one cycle of treatment. Most Preferred Centre for Surrogacy Programme
We are one of the largest providers of Surrogacy programmes. We provide you with all neccesary guidance right from the start of the programme ,until to take your child, back home, giving you peace of mind.
Quality Management System
Srushti Hospital is one among the handful of hospitals in India to have a quality management system certified to ISO 9001:2008 standards.
Our Medical Director, Dr S Samundi Sankari, has over 20 years experience of IVF and has directed IVF Units for over 16 years. She was in charge of Infertility & Ultrasonography Clinic in Government K.G. Hospital for Women & Children. She also served as the Professor of Microsurgery and Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Our staff are always updated with newest techniques and our laboratoryis designed to the standards of leading European and American centres. Indeed several IVF teams from around the World have come to look around our laboratory and hospital when they were considering designing their own facilities.
Our Doctors and Clinical Embryologists are highly trained and experienced.Our team as a whole, provides knowledgeable, compassionate care.
Our results are consistently above 50% for all ART procedures practised at Srushti. We are the first fertility hospital in India designed with purityof the environment in the laboratory in mind. We have designed optimalenvironmental conditions for the safe development of embryos byeliminating all potentially harmful compounds from the laboratory.
Few Facts About Srushti Fertility Research Centre:
Dr.Samundi Sankari, our Medical Director is one of the earliest doctors to practice IVF in India. She has 23 years of experience in the field of Infertility management and has travelled to Germany, Singapore and the US to practice the latest techniques of IVF. She was awarded the Best Distinguishing Physician in the United States.
We are one of the leading and highly preferred centre for Surrogacy & Donor Programmes.
We are one of the very few Super-speciality Fertility hospital in Asia certified with ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
Established since 1993 under the supervision of proven Infertility Expert, Dr.S.Samundi Sankari
We have delivered more than 1000+ IVF babies.
First to introduce Natural Cycle IVF in India which costs just half the costs of the usual IVF procedure?
We don’t choose the patients.
Donors are well screened for STD's and their family history diagnosed before chosen.
We have the Experts and the best embryologists in India to serve you.
High level of confidentiality is given high priority maintained at Srushti.
i'm a recent member of penmai....i took treatment at Prashanth hospitals in chetpet.... Dr. Geetha Haripriya....just i confirmed thro hpt and blood test tht im pregnant... here also the treatment is good and positive... im in ma 5th week...
pls upload some info about this hospital...so that few may notice and benefit from it like me:thumbsup
Can you please add Facts/Information and Success Rates in Chennai Fertility Center, Arumbakkam, Chennai. I have to do Surrogacy as I have some issues in my uterus. So I need few information. Kindly collect and post the details if possible. If some one knows about Chennai Fertility Center and it's success rate, kindly post it here.
100% IVF - Money back policy - chennai fertility center.
Chennai Fertility center provides world class treatment facilities at an extremely patient friendly atmosphere for subfertile couples who desire to have children. Dr. Thomas, The Director of Chennai Fertility center is a well known an international IVF scientist who has helped more than 12,000 couples to achieve successful pregnancies through advanced Assisted Reproductive Techniques (IVF/ICSI).
At Chennai Fertility Center, we have a team of Obstetrics and Gynaecologists and Reproductive medicine specialists who are well qualified and highly experienced and they help the couples to achieve pregnancies in a safe and rapid manner.
We also have a well equipped ‘The State of Art ‘IVF lab with strict quality control measures. At our center we give more than 80- 90% pregnancy rate which is in par with other world class IVF centers
Dr.Thomas Fertility Center offers the following services:
· Ovulation induction / controlled ovarian hyperstimulation.
· Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)( Husband/ Donor).
· In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)and Embryo Transfer (IVF&ET)
· Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
· Sperm Retrieval techniques TESA (Testicular Sperm Aspiration), TESE (Testicular Sperm Extraction), MESA (Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration), PESA (Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
· Sperm Banking
· Oocyte and Embryo Donation Program
· Blastocyst culture
· Assisted Hatching
· Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy
· Embryo Cryopreservation (Vitrification)
· Frozen Embryo Transfer
· Egg Sharing
· Oocyte Freezing (Cancer Patients)
In terms of pregnancy rates cfc is one of the best center in Asia.
[TD="width: 455"]How can you forget Southend IVF Clinic? It's one of the best clinics I have come acrossed to find all solutions to infertility issues with a Very comforting environment and highly experienced doctors.[/TD]
Hi Kayal, Not only womens centre in Coimbatore or any other Infertility treatment centre for that matter the success rate will be very good only. Have confident and if you have decided, then join any Infertility treatment centre of your choice considering your convenience. Have full faith and confidence. Definitely you will succeed. Don't confuse with the reviews about these clinics. Have faith on the God, pray the God continuously and you will definitely accomplish your wishes. All the best. thank you!
Success rates of the infertility treatments depends purely on the luck of the patient and how the patient is reacting to the treatment. Understanding the patient condition and treating them accordingly lies in the hands of the doctor.
The best doctor always chose the best line of treatment. I had also the same infertility problem. i stepped in and out of nearly 3 hospitals with failures. Finally, i got success by undergoing the treatment at one of the best fertility centre in chennai according to me.
So choose the best centre and the doctor for the success.
I did my regualar check ups at srushti fertility centre , Chennai . I was really happy with the treatment and hospitality . It aws prety cheap compared to other centres and they also provided quality treatment . The chief doctor Dr. Samundi Sankari is one among the best in the ivf in india .
so if you paln on doing an ivf , i would highly recommend you to do it at Srushti fertility centre . good luck everyone
[TD="class: xl64, width: 544"]Hi, can anyone share some information about Southend Fertilty & ivf. I have heard a lot of good review about them and about Dr Sonia Malik.[/TD]
It's nice to see the best hospital information.
apart from this friends, have a healthy life style like eating greens, doing simple exercise and keep yourself active and be happy. God bless you all with cute babies.