introducing non-veg to 1 yr kid

hi friends... my daughter is 1 yr old now. i didnt give her non veg items like chicken, fish to her. i am giving a egg daily. shall i start to feed her non veg recipes now. is it right age to digest non veg recipes. what are all the non veg recipes i can give her

GayathriArun

Friends's of Penmai
hi friends... my daughter is 1 yr old now. i didnt give her non veg items like chicken, fish to her. i am giving a egg daily. shall i start to feed her non veg recipes now. is it right age to digest non veg recipes. what are all the non veg recipes i can give her
Offcourse, you can give all kinds of non veg food that you cook at home to your 1 year old daughter. Make sure you give one kind of non vegetarian dish for example if you start with chicken, give only chicken varieties 4 or five times to make sure that she doesn't have any allergies. But cook really well that she can chew and swallow it. Try things like, chilly chicken, chicken 65, chicken wings, sausages, hot dog, minced meat, cutlet etc., with tomato ketchup, mayonaisse etc as per her taste. Make sure to cook less spicy. When you feed her, in the beginning, feed with your hand rather than spoon or fork so that you can give her by pulling out meat into small fibres.