Is black magic true?

I am having ill health for the last one year, severe stomach pain at unusual times. Checked with doctors taking treatment but still the problem is not get solved.

i have some bad terms with my inlaws side.. some of my relatives are saying that they may tried black magic on me so only you are suffering from ill health.. is black magic is true.. if so how can i get overcome from that.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Raji,

According to me, I don't believe in these Black magic terms and all.

I have seen many people, who are suffering from many health problems, and if they have tested for any problem related to that, the tests have come as NIL. But still they suffer from the same.

Later, the problem got cured, when they tested for high blood pressure and took medicines for that problem, the prolonged problems got cured.

Similarly, the usual tests for the specific problem may not solve it, while it may get cured later, when you take medicines for some other problem.

But, when, you haven't got cured from Allopathy, you may try to get cured from HOMEOPATHY. My relatives have got cured from this, for many prolonged illness. But it may take time to get cured. You should not leave it in the middle.

And , coming now regarding your doubt about black magic, you can do one thing.

You can arrange to perrform
SUDHARSHANA HOMAM at your house.

This will help, to cure the prolonged diseases, and also will help to overcome the ill effects of these black magic and others.

This is a very powerful homam, which will bring all prosperity.

i don not think so and for me it is just a myth nothing else .. so my better advice in this regard is live in the realistic word without creating illusions around

premabarani

Commander's of Penmai
Hi Raji
Psychological stress is the most common & main reason for all your suffering.
Get away with those negative ideas.
Surely nobody can do anything to you against your thoughts.

" Ennam pol Vazhvu"--- you go with your medical advice & at the same time try to come out of your mental stress & Worries , Try to concentrate on your positives & live a happy life.
Like Jeyanthi told you can do Homams also which will bring in lot of positive vibrations in the house & your mind.
Best wishes to be happy & healthy in forth coming New Year-- 2014.
Prema Barani

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.